From: Dave AA6YQ
Date: 5/11/2008 12:16:52 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] FSK problem

That sounds like a configuration problem, Art.

When you say "Anytime I try to access the TNX
Line, I get an error that says ("Cannot open Comport 3)",

1. what's a TNX line?

2. How are you attempting to access it?

In order to run transmit with FSK, you need a way to convey the outgoing FSK

Signal to you rig. This requires a level converter that is driven by one of
Three serial port signals: TXD, RTS, or DTR.

To what serial port is your RIGMATE connected, and which of the above three
Modem control signals is used to generate the FSK signal?