From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]On Behalf Of
Mark Blanton
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 7:47 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: HRD to DXLab Bridge Question

Dave,

To answer my original question.....When using HRD and the HDR Bridge
is there a way to have HRD enter data in DXKeeper's log or does it
just supply freq and mode data to DXK?

Mark WC5M

--- In dxlab@..., "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

Correct, Bob. After much discussion, Simon HB9DRV concluded that
HRD cannot
provide an interface to enable/disable split.