From: Danny Douglas
Date: 03/05/08 14:43:09
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Re: 8P9RY wrapup

Don't------- I had to handle the emergency CW message (many years ago) to
Deploy an aircraft over there to take the embassy employees out. They were
Given 24 hours to remove themselves. Id hate to hear that happening to a
Ham operator, especially our software provider:)))
Danny Douglas
N7DC
Ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice)
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for
Those who do.