From: lsica@...
Date: 2/28/2008 12:32:00 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] digital mode software for modes not covered by WinWarbler

Hello group.

I'm a new DXLab user wondering what digital mode software people are using
with DXLab. WinWarbler looks like it's going to work just fine for
RTTY/PSK/CW Transmit/SSB voice keying, but wondering what people are doing
for things like Hel/Olivia/MFSK/SSTV/CW receive. I currently use
TrueTTY/AAVoice/CWGet, which although are great little programs, NOTHING
seems to interface with them (also AAVoice doesn't work in systems with
multiple sound cards/sound interfaces like an MK, and TrueTTY doesn't do
Olivia/SSTV. As far as CWGet... ah, well.... that's another discussion topic
;) ).

Thanks to all

---
Lou Sica AC0X