From: Dave AA6YQ
Date: 1/29/2008 10:43:57 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Re: Winwarbler 5.5.5 problem

What are the contents of your macro? Perhaps they will help me replicate the
problem.

From: Dave Bernstein
Date: 1/29/2008 8:30:09 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: Winwarbler 5.5.5 problem

Its working correctly here, Sparky. What happens when you try it?

--- In dxlab@..., "Lee Ratcliff" <lratcliff@...> wrote:

On my install of Winwarbler 5.5.5, the <newline> command is not
working
since I upgraded.

733MHz Windows 2000, with 512meg RAM

Sparky

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links