Re: MS 2000

Lee Ratcliff

I have it on the computer in the Shack. I have had zero problems with it
related to the OS. The one problems I have had with it have been memory
problems (or lack of).

Sparky

I hear a lot about Vista but I don't hear much about MS windows 2000(3)
being used. Has this OS gone away? I am not a computer science guy but I
have been told that MS2000 was or is one of the best operating systems
around. Is this the case? I have an interest in loading a big laptop
with this OS.
73
David

--
David H. Walker
ARS: K0COP

Yahoo! Groups Links

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Join ISP.COM today - $9.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/