From: Dave Bernstein
Date: 1/13/2008 3:34:18 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: Pathfinder error

This is the result of a Windows TCP/IP or Internet Explorer
configuration problem. Here's one example that Ken KC9GLQ recently
resolved:

I don't know of any way to hide the error box.

--- In dxlab@..., "Lee Ratcliff" <lratcliff@...> wrote:

I am getting an error on my machine in the shack.

Its a Pentium III, 733MHz running windows 2000

When I do a lookup on Pathfinder, I get an error stating.

Internet Explorer Script Error
Line 245
Char 1
Error Object Expected
Code 0
URL http://www.qrz.com/database?callsign=TI4DJ

It does that on every callsign I try. It works fine on my machine
running
XP

The Windows 2000 machine is running IE 5.

The error is not a big deal, except that I have to click on the
error
message to get pathfinder to fill in the info. If this is just a
grimlin
in my system ( I think it is) then how do I hide that error box so
I don't
have to click on it?

Hope that's a little clearer than mud. LOL

Sparky