Re: DXKeeper panels

kk1w2000 <kk1w@...>

Dave,

Just to help in your search. It appears the 'only' check box that
causes this behavior is 'details'. If I size my screen and check all
the boxes except details the screen can grow vertically beyond my
screen limits. If the 'details' check box is selected and you start to
click down the list as soon as it grows past the screen real estate
all check boxes are cleared.

Hope this helps,

Jim

--- In dxlab@..., "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

I think you'll find that this is behavior is triggered by an action that
expands the Main window's vertical height beyond what's available.
Several
users have suggested improvements to this approach, which I'll be
considering as the defect hunt winds down.