From: Ron Kenwood
To: dxlab@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [dxlab] dual sound cards

No to both. It literally went away as if it no longer exists. Someone
suggested check i
n the bios setup and onboard audio is set to auto,
which I believe means that the device is being initialized. It does not
show in the Sounds section of Control Panel, or in Device Manager, or in
microHAM's router or any other place I can find. The new card is the
default Windows card.

Dave AA6YQ wrote:
When you say "went away",

1. does your SoundMax still appear on the Device Manager's list of Sound,
video, and game controllers (Windows Control Panel, System applet, Hardware
tab, "Device Manager" button)

2. does your SoundMax still appear on the "Sounds and Audio Devices
Properties" window's Hardware tab? (Windows Control Panel, "Sounds and audio
devices" applet)