SDR1K

Steve Nance

Recently I remember a post where someone was having trouble getting the
right mode when clicking a spot in spotcollector when using an SDR1K.
Something to the effect of when clicking a RTTY spot would put the SDR1K
into LSB instead of DIGL where it needed to be. I think this was attributed
to the CAT commands for the SDR not being able to shift the modes properly,
but I can't remember and I haven't been able to find the post(s).

Anyway I was wondering if this problem was solved and if so how was it done.

73, Steve - K5FR