From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Earl Needham
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:55 PM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] The YU's

I have logged contacts with YU7GW, YU4EBL, YU1FJK, and
YU2DV. All these were in 1983. These cards all say "Yugoslavia" on
them, but QRZ and DXKeeper are telling me Serbia.

I admit that I am a big ignorant of Eastern European
geography and politics -- is yesterday's Yugoslavia today's Serbia?

Thanks,
Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk