Re: The YU's

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, Earl Needham <needhame1@...> wrote:

snip<
Sorry for the multiple posts here, my email program was telling me
the message didn't go through.

No problem, Earl. Yahoo did not convey messages posted Saturday
afternoon and evening (east coast time); then just after midnight, it
began displaying these messages.

snip<
For some reason, the card record sheet listed Hawaii twice,
and continental United States on 6 meters twice, once for SSB and
once for CW. Is there something I may have set wrong to make this
happen? Dave, for a basic DXCC, I go into DXKeeper,
configure/awards, and check NOTHING under DXCC/Top Bands and Modes,
right? I had CW checked before when I generated the submission.

Yes, unchecking all the band and mode boxes in "DXCC/Top Bands and
Modes" is correct. I'm not clear on whether you had the CW box
checked when you generated the card record sheet. My advice is to
regenerate the card record sheet now that you have all the band and
mode boxes in "DXCC/Top Bands and Modes" cleared. If there are still
what appears to be two Hawaiian and US QSOs on the record sheet, then

1. open DXKeeper's Main window's "Log QSOs" tab

2. enable the Aux panel so you'll be able to see the full name of the
currently-selected QSO's DXCC entity

3. examine the two Hawaiian QSOs that appear in on the record sheet;
what DXCC entity is shown for each?

4. examine the two US QSOs that appear in on the record sheet; what
DXCC entity is shown for each?