From: dxlab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxlab@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 7:53 AM
To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [dxlab] For those needing more serial ports

For anyone who has none or not enough serial ports, you might
try looking at some of the PC parts distributors such as
newegg.com for specials on 2 or 4 port PCI card adapters. I
got a 4-port card for around $12 for my PC that came with
zero serial ports! It takes up a card slot, but at least
those I have a few of!

73
Dave
KB3MOW