Re: Exporting to Another Computer

Dave AA6YQ

If you're trying to move the log file from your laptop to your new
desktop, then you need only copy the laptop log file onto a CDROM, and
then copy the laptop log file from that CDROM onto your new desktop.

When you say "its not working", please explaing step-by-step what
you've tried to do, and what's happening at each step.

--- In dxlab@yahoogroups.com, "kf1o" <kf1o@...> wrote:

Thanks Dave, That's what I am trying to do. I have bought a new
desktop and installed the DXLAB program on it. Now I'm trying to get
all the data and the QSO's from the laptop to the new desktop. I have
no network to work with, I am tryig to do it with the CD. Export to
the CD and import from there but its not working.