Off Topic - Help Requested

wb2nvr <wb2nvr@...>

Sorry for the off topic post, but I find that this is the best
reflector, with the best people, for solving problems.

Lately, my PC is acting up intermittantly. The mouse pointer sometimes
moves erratically, and sounds played seem to be "choppy", as if the
process that's producing the sound is being interrupted. Sorting by
memory useage in the Task Manager didn't display anything unusual. I'd
like to reduce the number of programs that start automatically, and
think there was a program recommended by a member of this qruop to
accomplish that, but I couldn't find the name after a search.

Does anyone have any suggested programs for controlling the startup
process, or any idea what might be causing the erratic operation of the
mouse and audio?

Thanks in advance.

Bob WB2NVR