Re: Japanese Prefecture

Bob Frostholm

Hello Earl,

Japan has 47 Prefectures.... like states to us......Miyagi is prefecture 06

73

Bob

Ko6Lu
On 1/17/2023 11:35 AM, Earl Needham via groups.io wrote:

Periodically -- maybe every other month -- I try to "clean up" my log, correcting errors, etc.

Today I ran across a contact I had with JO7CVU in Sendai City, Miyagi, Japan in 2006.  My report shows "Broken: invalid primary or secondary subdivision".

After researching this as best I can, it looks like Miyagi is indeed the prefecture -- but when I tried to change it to "Miyagi" in DXKeeper, all I found were numbers from 01 to 47.  How do I record Miyagi Prefecture here?

Thanks,
Earl / KD5XB

e e

Join {DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.