Re: Calendar Plugin?

Love seeing all the help going on. I have an ic7100 and find win4icom works well with DxLabs. Another software is ic7100bkt. Not as feature rich, and graphics work but not as smooth. It has some features win4icom has or work better. But can't run both at the same time. In plain english one looks at everything in MHz and the other in KHz. drats! (No, not D-Rats).

So the reason I am here. IC7100BKT has a calendar event feature. So I can have the radio ready to switch to a net with all the settings in place. And a warning before the switch.

+ Commander provides 100 memories (organized as 10 banks of 10 memories) that you can use to store the frequency, mode, and name for each of your nets. One click will QSY your radio to a saved frequency and mode:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/UsingMemories.htm

+ Here's an example of one memory bank being used to provide one-click access to 10 nets:

www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/NetMemoryBank.jpg

+ The "Memory notes" are sufficiently capacious to display a time and day-of-the-week for each net, as well as each net's name.