From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2022 3:13 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Commander and IC-7610

+ AA6YQ comments below

I am starting the learning curve for a new 7610. Commander tracks the frequency well using port 17 at 19200 baud. In WSJT-X, transmitting is fine when RTS is on, but the receiver is squelched unless RTS is off. What to do?

+ On the Radio tab of the WSJT-X Settings window, to what is the Rig selector (at the top of the tab) set?

+ If it's not set to "DXLab Suite Commander", set it to "DXLab Suite Commander".

+ Then in the "Installing and Configuring WSJT-X as the Local WSJT-X Instance" section of

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

+ review the instructions in step 4.