Re: Default QSL Message not being retained

Thanks for the response, Dave. I followed your instructions as outlined below. I am noticing that the Default QSL message is not retained even if I just simply close DXKeeper, and don't change Workspaces. In other words, after I have selected the Default QSL message I want in the Config, and confirmed it is working, I close DXKeeper. Then I re-open DXKeeper, without changing Workspaces, and the Default QSL message does not re-appear in either the Config -> Defaults tab, or in a newly logged QSO.

+ So that I can see what's going on, Ken, please do the following:

1. On the Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. On the Configuration window's Defaults tab, select a "Default QSL Message"

3. Terminate DXKeeper

4. Start DXKeeper

5. After DXKeeper displays its Main window, on the Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. Attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com