From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 2:42 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Default QSL Message not being retained

+ AA6YQ comments below

I am using a workspace, and that thought crossed my mind as well. I have updated the W9ISF workspace a couple of times after setting the default message. Doing so had no change in the behavior I'm seeing. Thanks for the thought, though.

+ Note: to update a Workspace with a modified setting,

1. modify the setting in the application (DXKeeper)

2. terminate the application (DXKeeper)

3. direct the Launcher to update the Workspace with the application's (DXKeeper's) settings

4. start the application (DXKeeper)