From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 10:11 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Default QSL Message not being retained

Ken,

Are you loading a workspace at startup? If so, is the default QSL message stored in that workspace (did you update the workspace after setting the default QSL message)?

On 2022-08-10 9:42 AM, Ken Bandy, KJ9B wrote:
Good morning, Dave. I have recently stumbled onto an issue that may
or may not be a problem. With the annual special event that I host, I
always have the default QSL Message set up in DXKeeper with "Thanks
from W9ISF!". I have noticed this year that when I start DXKeeper,
after logging a QSO, the QSL message is blank. I need to go to the
"Defaults" tab in "Config" and select my message in order for it to
show up once again. Once I do this, it will continue to automatically
fill until I terminate DXKeeper and re-start it. I don't recall
having to select this for every operating session in the past. If
this is normal behavior, then that's fine. I just wanted to point it out in case it's not.

Thanks as usual,

Ken, KJ9B