Default QSL Message not being retained

Ken Bandy, KJ9B

Good morning, Dave.  I have recently stumbled onto an issue that may or may not be a problem.  With the annual special event that I host, I always have the default QSL Message set up in DXKeeper with “Thanks from W9ISF!”.  I have noticed this year that when I start DXKeeper, after logging a QSO, the QSL message is blank.  I need to go to the “Defaults” tab in “Config” and select my message in order for it to show up once again.  Once I do this, it will continue to automatically fill until I terminate DXKeeper and re-start it.  I don’t recall having to select this for every operating session in the past.  If this is normal behavior, then that’s fine.  I just wanted to point it out in case it’s not.

Thanks as usual,

Ken, KJ9B