Re: Rotor control using ARCO with Orion

bill steffey NY9H

i see i used hygain to talk to the rt21,,,,,,

thanks

On 8/9/2022 6:05 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below
Great to find a box marked ARCO.

Since it is controlling an ORION2800 , and previously was a Green Heron RT21 ( Hygain I think)..  I'm thinking I should check ARCO HIGAIN

+ The OR2800 rotator controller does not use either the Hygain protocol or the Yaesu protocol.

...then stick the arco IP address in the tcp host address box ???
+ When controlling an ARCO via TCP, you must specify both the Host Address and the Port  in the ARCO panel on the Rotator tab of DXView's Configuration window.