Re: dxlab commander to rf2k interface

I am looking to config my rf2k amp to commander.
I have been in network service in commander.  i have ip address of 127.0.0.1 and port 52002.
in rf2k udp port window I have  52002 and listening to active radio.

+ I went looking for documentation that would explain how the RF2K implements "CAT data through IP (UDP)" - but found none.

+ Port 52002 is what Commander utilizes to interoperate with other DXLab applications, and thus will not be used to communicate with your RF2K.. To convey frequency reports to your RF2K, you will likely configure Commander's "UDP Network Service" to send N1MM-style frequency update packets to an appropriate port:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/NetworkService.htm#UDP_Network_Service