Joe Subich, W4TV

+ Whenever you like, you can review all requested but not-yet-received confirmations by clicking the "Card Aging" button in
the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab to generate a "QSL Aging" report
Note: the QSL Aging report only lists those confirmations that are
still "needed." If one has requested a confirmation from P5LID by
OQRS and subsequently received a confirmation via card or LotW for
the same band/mode from P5DX, the OQRS request for P5LID will not
appear in the "QSL Aging" report.

On 2022-08-07 1:57 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
I just sent a QSL request using OQRS, and I think it would be helpful if I could set a calendar reminder to check on the status of my request in 30 - 45 days.
Would that be a function that could be incorporated into DXKeeper?
I know I can do a search (I just don't know the SQL function!) for OQRS QSL Requested and not received, but an automatic reminder, with the ability to snooze the reminder for an adjustable number of days, would be nice to have.
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#Card%20Aging