Start with ...

QSLSDATE < DateAdd("d",-60,Now()) and QSL_Sent='Y' and
QSL_SENT_VIA = 'E' and not (QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')
or APP_DXKEEPER_LotW_QSL_RCVD in ('Y','S','V')

This is a modification of my "needed QSLs" search ...

The "-60" sets a 60 day window, change it to -30 or -45
as you wish. QSL_Sent='Y' is probably redundant (given
QSLSDATE) but I include it anyway.

On 2022-08-07 10:11 AM, Bob WB2NVR wrote:
Hi Dave -
I just sent a QSL request using OQRS, and I think it would be helpful if I could set a calendar reminder to check on the status of my request in 30 - 45 days.
Would that be a function that could be incorporated into DXKeeper?
I know I can do a search (I just don't know the SQL function!) for OQRS QSL Requested and not received, but an automatic reminder, with the ability to snooze the reminder for an adjustable number of days, would be nice to have.
Obviously not a high priority.
I haven't said it recently, so thanks for the best logging suite and support available at any price!
73,
Bob WB2NVR