Re: Spotcollector Layout and Connect

John Huffman

Dave -

While looking for the ERRORLOG.TXT file I got sidetracked and compared my files in the Spotcollector Databases folder to a recent backup.  The backup had several more files so I overwrote the files in the Databases folder with the 'known good' files from the backup.  I restarted Spotcollector and everything works.

The most notable omission from the folder was SPOTS.LDB and I assume that is where the layout resided.

73, John K1ESE

On Sat, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:54 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
Is there an errrorlog.txt file in your SpotCollector folder?

If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq@...