Re: Lotw failure to update status of LotW QSOs when DXKeeper claims one QSO is "Already Uploaded"

ART W2NRA

Thank you, Joe, it sounds good.  I found where the Gateway can be downloaded.  I’ll look into it.

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS OPS #1955

On Aug 6, 2022, at 9:39 AM, dxradio33 <k8fc@...> wrote:

Art, as a side note, if you are using N1MM+ to log the CWT you can also use N1MM DXKeeper Gateway to automatically log each CWT QSO as you work them.  I use this feature all the time and it eliminates me having to export the CWT file to ADIF and the subsequent import of said file into DXKeeper.

73’s

Joe, K8FC