Re: Farthest contact made

Earl Needham

I HAD missed Step 11, but got the rest of it done by researching the WIKI.  Thanks again!

Earl

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 8:52 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Having only ever had wire antennas, I never put in a direction that my antenna was pointed -- short path, long path, etc.

+ You can use the "Modify QSOs" panel to set ANT_PATH to S in all of your logged QSOs:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOModifying

+ Don't skip step 1!

+ On the Configuration window's Defaults tab, set the "antenna path" to S so that all future logged QSOs will specify short path by default. If you make a QSO via the long path, you can change its antenna path accordingly.