Re: Farthest contact made

Dave AA6YQ

# More AA6YQ comments below

+ AA6YQ comments below
<snip>

I guess one day I'll get all these functions working.

+ The functions all work now, but they require your logged QSOs to contain the necessary data. DXKeeper provides the tools needed to get your logged QSOs into good shape, but doing so will require careful effort; the results are quite rewarding!

You're right, Dave. I apologize, my choice of words was unfortunate and reflected badly on your product. As usual, it's great, I just don't always know how to use it.

# No apology necessary, I just don't want anyone here reaching erroneous conclusions about functions not working.

# DXLab applications provide some relatively unique functionality; reviewing the reference documentation and the task-oriented documentation for this functionality takes time, as discussed here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted

# All questions are welcome here, no matter how many times they've already been asked and answered, or how obvious the answers might be in the documentation.