Re: Farthest contact made

Earl Needham

Already found it, thanks Robie!

Having only ever had wire antennas, I never put in a direction that my antenna was pointed -- short path, long path, etc.

Earl

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 8:24 PM Robie - AJ4F <ruler55@...> wrote:
Earl,

This info may help you understand why the entries are blank.

It also provides info on how to update those that are blank.

Robie AJ4F

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 9:11 PM Earl Needham <earl.kd5xb@...> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 8:04 PM Robie - AJ4F <ruler55@...> wrote:
<snip>
DXKeeper's Details QSO Details contains a field  - dist.  My units are in Miles.  If your QSO partner supplied a Gridsquare the distance between your station location (gridsquare center) and his will appear there when you log a QSO.

Mine are absolutely all blank.

I guess one day I'll get all these functions working.

Earl
KD5XB