Re: Lotw failure to update status of LotW QSOs when DXKeeper claims one QSO is "Already Uploaded"

ART W2NRA

Thank you, Ed, but that didn’t work.

One thing I tried is to try one QSO Upload and sometimes that works for that one QSO.  But eventually it stops working.  Even if it did work I still have almost 500 QSOs to upload to LOTW.

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955

On Aug 5, 2022, at 11:42 AM, Earl Needham <earl.kd5xb@...> wrote:

Go to the bottom left in DXKeeper and click on "CALL".  This sorts in call order -- so look at the top of the display to see if there is one up there with a blank callsign.

Earl
KD5XB

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 9:24 AM ART W2NRA via groups.io <w2nra=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Joe,

I clicked that button and it showed NO BROKE QSOs!

Good suggestion anyway.  I didn’t know that.

Thank you!

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955