Re: Lotw failure to update status of LotW QSOs when DXKeeper claims one QSO is "Already Uploaded"

ART W2NRA

Hi Joe,

I clicked that button and it showed NO BROKE QSOs!

Good suggestion anyway. I didn’t know that.

Thank you!

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955

On Aug 5, 2022, at 11:10 AM, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

I do not know how to find the QSO with the missng
callsign.
Click the "Broke" button in the filter area at the bottom of
the log page display.

I wonder why do all of the updated LotW QSLs is cancelled when only
one is in error?
Because tQSL will not "sign" a log upload with QSOs that have been
previously uploaded thanks to the lids who continuously upload the
same QSOs (their entire log) regularly and the idiots who upload
their entire logs with a new QTH when they move.

On 2022-08-05 10:57 AM, ART W2NRA via groups.io wrote:
DXKeeper msg:
TQSL Version 2.6.4 [v2.6.4]
Signing using Callsign W2NRA, DXCC Entity UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Already Uploaded QSO suppressed on line 5
CALL: AA2IL
TIME_ON: 032324
QSO_DATE: 20220614
MODE: CW
BAND: 20M
FREQ: 14.0344
BAND_RX: 20M
FREQ_RX: 14.0344
Signing aborted
No records to upload
Final Status: User Cancelled(1)
I also get a small window with:
No QSOs were uploaded to LoTW
cancelled by user
*
I didn't cancel anything!
Last time this happened (some time in June 2022) you said it was caused by one QSO whose callsign is blank and the callsign of the QSO after it was used by DXKeeper. I do not know how to find the QSO with the missng callsign.
I wonder why do all of the updated LotW QSLs is cancelled when only one is in error?
73 Art W2NRA