Re: Problem Recurs - atemp to upload LOTW duplicates QSO

This also happened in June. Uploading LOTW causes a duplicate QSO, I think because one QSO somewhere in my 74,549 QSOs has no data or Callsign and DXKeeper adds the next QSO and creates a dupe. I THINK!

+ That's not correct:

1. DXKeeper won't attempt to upload a QSO to LoTW if that QSO lacks a callsign.

2. TQSL won't accept a QSO for uploading to LoTW if that QSO has already been uploaded to LoTW.

FYI - all my QSOs are loaded in DXKeeper via N1MM Logger.

I've misplaced the complicated info you sent last time this happened.

Please help!

+ Exactly what is it that isn't working as expected?