FT8 and Spotcollector issue

Ted Boerkamp

Hello all…..I just managed to get FT8 running here with WSJT and I have linked it to DXKeeper through Spotcollector

to transfer my logged contacts from WSJT to DXKeeper automatically. However, I am now seeing endless FT8 spots

being posted with me VE3SS as the spotter. Why is this happening? Do I have something turned on that I don’t need

to have on??? This cant be normal as I see only a few other spotter calls and the majority are me.

Any help is appreciated. I do have the automatic transfer of contacts working between the two programs but

these endless posted spots are worrying me.

Thanks 73 Ted VE3SS