Re: Transmit Power Different than Default

neil_zampella

You do have the option to edit anything that's being sent to DXKeeper from WSJT-X if you have the "Log QSO" panel appearing from WSJT-X.  You can then edit power, time, etc, before you click on the OK button.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 7/31/2022 3:32 PM, florida randy wrote:

Dave, thanks for the reply but let this be my official request for a future update.

2nd question, however, I see no way too update the QSO power (the default) reported to DCKeeper after it’s automatically sent from WSJTX. Seems like there should be a way to edit all fields of a recorded Qso.   There’s an edit button but it doesn’t allow me to change the power recorded.

There’s an edit button but it doesn’t allow me to change the power recorded.

Thanks

Randy N4TDT