Re: Transmit Power Different than Default

I am a new user of DX labs.

When I change the RF power on my Yaesu FT 991A , and complete a QSO, the power recorded when the completed QSO Is sent to DX keeper the recorded power remains at the default level for the band, rather than the actual power output from the transmitter. How can I get the correct transmit power based on the RF power setting in the radio, and not a default setting for the band or mode?

+ Commander can display your FT 991A's RF Output Power while transmitting, but conveying it to DXKeeper for recording with a QSO is not currently supported. Note that the reported value would be irrelevant to users who employ an amplifier.