Re: Solar Flux

Franco 3a2mw

Stan, you can do it !
You have your "home garden" of Carribean and South America, and it will help very much increasing the number.
I work 6m since the year 2000 with a 1/4 wave vertical and 100w, and I have already 86 DXCC confirmed in the band.
My "home garden" is Europe, but with the help of TEP (Trans Equatorial Propagation) Southern African DXCCs and some S. American Countries are confirmed.
Asia is not so far, and the result is in the 87/86 DXCCs.
The FT8 mode helped very much in the last years, giving us the 15/20 dB advantage to CW.
So, go on and try !
73
Franco 3a2mw