Re: Solar Flux

Stan Gammons

Hi Dave,

On 7/30/22 14:22, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

As we approach the peak of the 11-year solar cycle over the coming years, maybe we'll see the solar flux increase enough to support
F2 propagation on 6m - a phenomenon I have never experienced during my 32 years as a ham and DXer.
Interesting. I have DXCC on 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters,
but I've only worked 15 DXCC entities on 6 meters. That was using FT8
with 100 watts and a hex beam. I guess DL is the farthest I've worked.
Not F2 propagation?  Doubt I'll get DXCC on 6 meters in my lifetime.

73

Stan
KM4HQE