Re: Flex Radio Selection doesn't persist-Commander

After I did the diagnostic you described I decided to take a look at the errorlog myself before sending it to you.  I searched the errorlog for the incorrect IP address and it showed up under "MultiRadio".  Even though I don't currently have MultiRadio set up to switch with another radio, I did at one time.  The radio2 entry was gone but the "enabled" checkbox for the Flex (radio1)  was still checked.  I clicked the SELECT button, and there was the bad IP address.  I put in the correct IP, unchecked "enabled", set the IP port to 4992 and all is good now.

+ Nice debugging work, Rick!