Re: Flex Radio Selection doesn't persist-Commander

I'm using Commander version 15.4.4.  For the past few weeks I've noticed that every time I start Commander I have to go to the Radio Selection box in the configuration/General screen and enter my Flex's correct IP address.  I never had to go through this process until recently.  Is there a way to change the default IP address in Commander to the correct value (or another process to automatically populate the correct value)?
+ Are you utilizing the MultiRadio tab of Commander's Configuration window to switch among more than one primary transceiver?