Re: Flex Radio Selection doesn't persist-Commander

Rick

Version 15.3.4 doesn't seem to have this issue.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 08:48 AM, Rick wrote:
I'm using Commander version 15.4.4.  For the past few weeks I've noticed that every time I start Commander I have to go to the Radio Selection box in the configuration/General screen and enter my Flex's correct IP address.  I never had to go through this process until recently.  Is there a way to change the default IP address in Commander to the correct value (or another process to automatically populate the correct value)?