Re: 13Colonies how to make SQL Spot Collector filter

Jon KM8V

SpotCount > 1 is hugely useful if you have a reverse beacon feed set up in SpotCollector (thanks Dave for adding that field!), especially on FT8 where the frequency of spotted bad decodes is more prevalent, but it is not necessarily useful if you're relying on user spots on the regular cluster. Dave adapted that filter from mine, where I have an FT8 or CW RBN filter configured, and so I had SpotCount > 1 for those modes, but not SSB.

Based on that, it's strange that you're seeing the SSB spots and not the other modes, I think, but just something to be aware of with that criteria in your filter.