Spot Collector Spot Database Display Tooltips

Pete Ritter K5CPR

I use two monitors, with all DXLab apps displayed on the secondary monitor. Spot Collector's tooltips for the various buttons, check boxes, etc are displayed on the secondary monitor, as I would expect. However, the tooltips for the Spot Database Display are displayed on the primary monitor, not as expected. This doesn't present much of a problem except I often operate remotely with a single physical monitor and only one virtual monitor may be displayed at once.  This makes it impossible to read the tooltips from the Spot Database Display.  Is there a setting that will correct this?
Thanks