Re: DXAtlas and W11

Chuck, WS1L

Rich's advice was correct.  I had saved the .ini file but didn't put it in the correct place.  Once I copied it to appdata DXAtlas is working fine.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 8:46 AM RIchard Thorne <rthorne@...> wrote:
Chuck,

I had the same problem when I was moving from an old computer to a new
computer.  When I installed DxAtlas on the new computer I had the same
symptoms your having.

I installed DXAtlas on my wifes computer and it would run fine.  After
exchanging a few emails with Alex, VE3NEA, I determined I was having an
issue with the dxatlas config (.ini) file. Alex's suggestions on how to
fix it on my computer did not work.

I copied the config file from my wifes computer and copied it into the
dxatlas folder on my computer, problem solved.  The .ini file is located
here  %appdata%\Afreet\Products\DxAtlas

That solved the problem and DxAtlas has been running fine ever since.

Hope that helps.

Rich - N5ZC