Re: Transferring eQSLcc contact confirmations that have been moved to Archive into DXKeeper

Bob Frostholm

Thank you Joe,

This worked

73

Bob

Ko6Lu

On 7/3/2022 5:03 PM, Joe Subich, W4TV via groups.io wrote:

If you hold the Ctrl key while clicking on Sync eQSL.cc QSLs, that
will download *all* QSLs in your account/nickname.

I regularly download QSLs on my office laptop (my "QSL" system)
and then archive any QSLs.  One it a while (every week or two)
I sync eQSL on my shack computer - the shack computer gets QSLs
that have been archived because DXKeeper asks for all QSLs "since"
the last download date.

On 2022-07-03 6:52 PM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
I have successfully downloaded eQSLcc full inbox + archive in a .txt file

There are 16,421 records.

Is there a way I can sync this .txt file to DX Keeper so that these confirmations appear correctly as eQSLcc confirmations?

73

Bob

Ko6Lu

On 7/3/2022 2:52 PM, Dave AA6YQ via groups.io wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

    Over the years I've been periodically moving QSOs from my in box
    to Archive in eQSLcc.

    When I Sync eQSLcc QSLs, it seems to sync to my Inbox, as I
    suspect it should. Now I want to collect my old eQSLcc
    confirmations from the Archives... Is there a way to do that with
    DXKeeper or do I need to find a way to move eQSLc QSLs from
    Archive back to my Inbox and resync as previous?

+ As far as I know, there is no programmatic access to eQSL.cc archives that an application like DXKeeper could utilize.