Re: Transferring eQSLcc contact confirmations that have been moved to Archive into DXKeeper

Bob Frostholm

I have successfully downloaded eQSLcc full inbox + archive in a .txt file

There are 16,421 records.

Is there a way I can sync this .txt file to DX Keeper so that these confirmations appear correctly as eQSLcc confirmations?

73

Bob

Ko6Lu
On 7/3/2022 2:52 PM, Dave AA6YQ via groups.io wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below
Over the years I've been periodically moving QSOs from my in box to Archive in eQSLcc.

When I Sync eQSLcc QSLs, it seems to sync to my Inbox, as I suspect it should. Now I want to collect my old eQSLcc confirmations from the Archives... Is there a way to do that with DXKeeper or do I need to find a way to move eQSLc QSLs from Archive back to my Inbox and resync as previous?

+ As far as I know, there is no programmatic access to eQSL.cc archives that an application like DXKeeper could utilize.