Re: Transferring eQSLcc contact confirmations that have been moved to Archive into DXKeeper

Over the years I've been periodically moving QSOs from my in box to Archive in eQSLcc.

When I Sync eQSLcc QSLs, it seems to sync to my Inbox, as I suspect it should. Now I want to collect my old eQSLcc confirmations from the Archives... Is there a way to do that with DXKeeper or do I need to find a way to move eQSLc QSLs from Archive back to my Inbox and resync as previous?

+ As far as I know, there is no programmatic access to eQSL.cc archives that an application like DXKeeper could utilize.