Re: Why is DXKeeper changing some imported Grids?

If my imported log is wrong then that is my fault and I can (should I wish) go back and fix it - at the moment it is using the wrong data from QRZ because it thinks that is better ! - NOT what I wanted to log.

+ No, DXKeeper is using the latitude and longitude reported by the callbook you've selected because you configured DXKeeper to do so.

+ On the Configuration window's "Callbook" tab, do you have the QRZ panel's "Ignore geocoded grid squares" enabled? If not, consider enabling it, as doing so will eliminate a source of inaccurate location information.