Re: 13Colonies how to make SQL Spot Collector filter

RICH NU6T

On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 10:23:38 PM PDT, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

how can i create a filter on the SCollector that does

Band and Mode and Callsign LIKE 'K2?'  and Unworked

when selected, i only want to see the 'K2?' stations that on cw or ssb are unworked ???

putzed a bit, reading help file... seems to work until i add "unworked"... also would like only spots from the last 30min only...  also how to work in GB13COL WM3PEN TM13COL stations in addition to K2?

+ Reviewing

http://www.13colonies.us/

+ the objective is to work 15 specific callsigns, on any band in any mode. If that's correct, then

1. add each of those 15 callsigns to SpotCollector's Special Callsigns list with the tag 13colonies

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/IdentifyLogClubMembers

2. define a filter to find the stations you haven't worked on bands and modes on which you are QRV,:

(TAGS LIKE ('*13colonies*')) and (Bands in (list of bands I can work)) and (Modes in (list of modes I can work))

for example

(TAGS LIKE ('*13colonies*')) and (BAND in ('80m','40m','30m','20m','15m','10m','6m')) and (MODE in ('CW','SSB'))

3. When you work one of these 15 stations, remove it from SpotCollector's Special Callsign List

+ Good hunting!